Data Science Solutions
for Industries Challenges
The Industrial Data Science Conference gathers experts from various industries and focuses on data science applications in industry, use cases, and best practices to foster the exchange of experience, discussions with peers and experts, and learning from presenters and other attendees.
Digitization, the Internet of Things (IoT), the industrial internet, and Industry 4.0 technologies are transforming complete industries and allow the collection of enormous amounts of data of various types, including Big Data and Streaming Data, structured and unstructured data, text, image, audio, and sensor data. Data Science, Data Mining, Process Mining, Machine Learning, and Predictive Analytics offer the opportunity to generate enormous value and a competitive advantage. Typical use cases include demand forecasting, price forecasting, predictive maintenance, machine failure prediction and prevention, critical event prediction and prevention, product quality prediction, process optimization, mixture of ingredients optimization, and assembly plan predictions for new product designs in industries like automotive, aviation, energy, manufacturing, metal, etc.
Join your peers in the analytics community at IDS 2017 as we explore breakthrough research and innovative case studies that discuss how to best create value from your data using advanced analytics.
Programme and Organization Committee
- Prof. Dr. Jochen Deuse, Institute of Production Systems (IPS), TU Dortmund
- Prof. Dr. Katharina Morik, Artificial Intelligence Group, Computer Science Department, Technical University of Dortmund
- Dr. Stefan Michaelis, General Manager of Collaborative Research Center SFB 876
- Ralf Klinkenberg, Co-Founder & Head of Data Science Research, RapidMiner
- Dr. Martin Schmitz, Head of Data Science Services, RapidMiner
- Julian Schallow, General Manager of IPS Engineers GmbH
- Monika Gatzke, CPS.HUb NRW
- Jacqueline Schmitt, Institute of Production Systems (IPS), TU Dortmund
- Anika Altmann, Event Management, RapidMiner
- Mario Wiegand, Institute for Research and Transfer (RIF)
- Dr. Fabian Temme, Data Scientist, RapidMiner
- David Arnu, Senior Data Scientist, RapidMiner
- Edin Klapic, Data Scientist, RapidMiner
- Dr. Edwin Yaqub, Data Scientist, RapidMiner
- Philipp Schlunder, Data Scientist, RapidMiner